Tuesday, June 30, 2020

CaliforniaCarry.org

We're introducing CaliforniaCarry.org, part of the FrontierCarry.org and Nevada Carry family.

(As a reminder, the blog has moved to www.nevadacarry.org/blog). 

An answer for the Californian with questions about gun laws in the Golden State.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment, United States Constitution
California Carry is part of the Frontier Carry & Nevada Carry family of gun law education websites.
California has some of the strictest gun control laws in the nation. It is practically impossible to carry a firearm for self-defense without a license to carry (LTC) and those are very difficult for most Californians to receive. Open carry is banned all but the most remote parts of the state. It is illegal in  to have a handgun in a vehicle for self-defense. Non-resident carry permits not recognized. Many firearms commonly for sale in other states are arbitrarily prohibited in California. While no purchase permits are required to buy a firearm, a safety certificate is required and a 10-day waiting period is imposed. Ammunition cannot be bought out of state or online and shipped directly to the consumer; in store background checks are required.
Visiting California?
Check out our traveler's guide quick-summary to California law, as the average traveler will need to know when visiting the Golden State. Leave your AR's and 10+ magazines at home! CaliforniaCarry.org


3 comments:

  1. How I became a happy woman again
    With tears of joy and happiness I am giving out my testimony to all viewers on line, my problem with Stomach Cancer stage IB and HIV has caused me many pains and sadness especially in my family.
    I was so afraid of loosing my life, I suffered the embarrassment of visiting
    therapy hundreds of times, unfortunately they did not find a definitive solution to my problem, I cried all day and night, do I have to live my life this way? I searched all true the internet for care, I was scammed by internet fraudsters times without numbers… until a friend of mine who stays in the UK introduced me to a friend of hers who was cured of the same disease, and she introduced me to Dr Itua who cured her from Breast Cancer by this email/WhatsApp +2348149277967,  drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. I contacted him and he promised that all will be fine and I had faith.He sent me his herbal medicines through Courier service and i was instructed on how to drink it for three weeks to cure,I followed the instruction given to me and Today am a happy woman again. He cures all kind of diseases like__Brain cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Ovarian cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma,Herpes,,Liver cancer,Throat cancer,
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis.
    Intestinal cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicityBladder cancer,Hiv,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,
    Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Leukemia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? That's awesome! What part of the country do you live in if you don't mind my asking?
    weapons and equipment osp
    concealed weapons license jacksonville fl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taking advantage of all the agendas in MyTEAM is a great way to earn extra XP in NBA 2K22 MyTEAM. Especially the Triple Threat Offline XP bonuses per game. But players can also buy NBA 2K MT at GameMS to speed up their upgrades.

    ReplyDelete