- How will background checks reduce crime when criminals do not obey the law to begin with?
- How will this law detect people who sell guns without a background check?
- How will infringing on the 2nd and 4th Amendments reduce crime?
- Why do you want to make difficult for law abiding citizens hard to exercise their rights?
- Who is Nevadans for Background Checks?
About how many guns are sold in face-to-face transactions? About 10 percent.
How do most criminals get their guns? Theft, straw purchases, and illegal street deals.
About many people were convicted of a gun violation after failing a background check? 44.